Professional Hetas Yeovil stove installer.
Looking for a Yeovil stove installer? Glowing Stoves install many wood burners and multi fuel stoves in the Yeovil and South Somerset areas. We are the number one choice for fireplace alterations and wood burning stove installations.
This project is for the supply and installation of a Mi-Fires Grisedale stove and slate hearth. The location is near Marston Magna, Yeovil, Somerset. Our customers are great and know exactly what they want. This stove is very popular at the moment and offers very good value given the features. Despite the modest list price of £699 this log burner packs a punch.
Wood burning stove installations in Yeovil.
The 5KW Grisedale is supplied my Mi-Flues. They are a great company and supply quality, long lasting components, flue liners, wood burners, chimney pots etc.
Mi-Fires 5KW Grisedale Stove features;
- Top and rear flue options.
- Defra approved. Correspondingly this stove can be used in a smoke control area.
- A+ energy rating. In fact, this range of stoves are super-efficient.
- 125 mm flue outlet. Much favored by any Yeovil stove installer.
- Steel stove body with 8mm seam welds.
- Cast iron door. As a result, the stove retains heat for longer.
- Clean air approved. As a result, you can be sure to help our environment.
- Eco Design ready. Accordingly, the Grisedale stove is a very clean-burning wood burner.
- Depth 332 mm.
- Width 490 mm.
- Height 590 mm.
- Weight 76 KG.
- Tertiary air system.
- Self-cleaning glass. A particularly popular feature.
- Option of a 12mm hearth. Henceforth, a very useful feature if using on a glass hearth.
- Distance to combustibles. Sides 400 mm, rear 250 mm, front 800 mm.
- Hidden levelling screws. As a result, this stove can be sat on highly riven slate.
Ask any Yeovil stove installer and they will confirm that this stove ticks so many boxes. At the moment, however, this stove is out of stock. In fact, they have proved a little too popular! Fortunately, we purchased some of these before lockdown. Furthermore, we have many Mi-fires 5KW Loughrigg stoves. This is the slightly smaller brother to this stove.