Stovax Studio 1 inset stove installation in Ruishton, Taunton.
Inset stove installation and wood burning stove sales in Somerset and Devon.
The log burner is a Stovax Studio 1 with an “edge” frame. It looks great in any room and will always be a room feature. Despite the relatively high price, we at Glowing Stoves love this inset stove. This stove is very well engineered and designed. The build quality is superb and this log burner is eco design compliant. DEFRA approval for smoke control areas makes this a great choice for built up areas.
This inset stove installation is in Ruishton, Taunton, Somerset. We fit this inset stove in April but due to lockdown however, we are unable to purchase the “Edge” frame untill twelve weeks later. Moreover, without the frame, the fireplace tiling cannot be finished. We fit this inset stove at the peak of lockdown. At that time it is very difficult to purchase stoves and components. Most of our suppliers have closed. However, we foresee this and stock up on standard components.
Call Glowing Stoves for your inset stove installation.
Let us install your inset stove ready for the winter months. If you face size constraints or are looking for a minimalist look, an inset stove is a great choice. Furthermore, inset stoves are now efficient as well as being stylish.
Stovax Studio 1 with the Edge frame.
Stovax Studio 1 Specifications:
- 6 inch flue diameter.
- 745 mm width.
- 415 mm height.
- 350 mm depth.
- Energy rating A
- Cassette stove. Because of this, making your inset stove installation easy.
- Choice of colours; Grey, White, Ivory, Pewter, Gloss Black and Black.
- 5 KW heat output (no airvent required except in new builds).
- DEFRA approved for smoke control areas. As a result, your neigbours will not be complaining.
- Ecodesign compliant. Because of this, the stove is very clean burning.
- Airwash system for clean glass. However, burning damp wood will blacken any stove.
- Wood burning only. Despite the different models, all Stovax Studio stoves are wood only.
- Furthermore, this stove supplies both radiant and convected heat. Please contact us for your Inset stove installation.
- Choice of frames. In addition to the frame pictured, there are numerous other options.
- Fan kit. This is an optional extra and is a key point if circulation is an issue due to room shape.
- Optional hot air ducting system. Another key point is the ability to duct the hot air into two rooms at once.
- Exceptional build quality. Even though this stove is not cheap, this aspect is reflected in the build quality.
Glowing Stoves are a wood burning and multi fuel stove company. We supply and install wood burners in Somerset and Devon. As well as carrying out your inset stove installation, we can supply and fit Fireplace hearths, Oak mantles, Chimney liners, Twin wall chimney systems, and fireplace chambers. Glowing Stoves can enlarge your fireplace and carry out all manner of fireplace alterations. Furthermore, we are Hetas registered and approved. Please call us for a free survey and quotation.