Flue liner installers, Hetas stove installations in Taunton, Bridgwater, Wellington.
Quality flue liner is all we use at Glowing Stoves in Taunton. All good stove installers will line the chimney before installing your log burner or multifuel stove. The flexible chimney liner will make your wood burning stove far more efficient. Furthermore, using it will stop any carbon monoxide from escaping from cracks in your chimney.
Why should I use a stainless steel liner with my log burner?
- Improved Safety: Flexible flue liners help contain and direct the combustion byproducts, such as smoke, gases, and creosote, up and out of the chimney. This reduces the risk of chimney fires and carbon monoxide leaks.
- Increased Efficiency: A properly installed flexible flue liner will improve the draft in your chimney. This will lead to more efficient combustion and better heat output from your fireplace or stove. This efficiency will save you money on heating costs over time.
- Easier Installation: Flexible flue liners are relatively easy to install, especially in existing chimneys or venting systems. They can be inserted and maneuvered through tight spaces more easily than rigid liners, reducing installation time and labor costs.
- Durability: High-quality flexible flue liners are made from stainless steel. This is corrosion-resistant and durable. Furthermore, they can withstand the high temperatures and harsh conditions inside a chimney for many years without deteriorating.
- Maintenance and Cleaning: Flexible flue liners will make chimney maintenance and cleaning easier. They help to prevent creosote buildup and create better chimney draft.
- Increased Property Value: A quality stove installation will add value to your property.
It’s important to note that the choice of flue liner depends on your wood burner, chimney structure, and local building codes. Always consult with a professional HETAS installer to determine the most suitable type and size of flue liner.
ACR Rowendale installation in North Newton.
This installation is a 5KW Rowendale stove. Our customers have an old Hunter stove. Because it is old, it eats a lot of wood! Furthermore, this stove doesn’t produce much heat. Because of this, we replace it with an eco-design stove which is far more efficient.
The ACR Rowendale multifuel stove is our stove of choice for inglenook fireplaces. Furthermore, its solid cast iron with a ten-year warranty. This stove performs perfectly with a five-inch flexible flue liner. When we install this multifuel stove with a quality liner, we know it will last a long time. We always get great feedback with the ACR stoves. Because the Rowndale is completely cast iron, it will keep warm long after the fire has burnt out.
Energy prices are rising!
Having a log burner will help keep heating costs down. Furthermore, it will create an ambiance that cannot be achieved by gas or electric heating. Also, burning dry wood is carbon neutral.
Call Glowing Stoves for a FREE survey. We supply and install log burners and multifuel stoves. We are based in Ruishton, Taunton.
Glowing Stoves offer a complete fireplace solution. We specialise in fireplace enlargements and stove installations. We are HETAS installers and install stoves with a HETAS certificate.
Glowing Stoves have many stoves in stock. Please check our Google reviews. This will give you an idea of what you can expect from us.
Whether you need a flue liner or log burner, please call us. We work every day. Because of this, we can carry out surveys at weekends to suit you.
We are passionate about our work. Because of this, you will always get a good installation from us.
Give us a call to arrange a survey.