Log burner and Slate hearth installed in South Petherton, Somerset.
This Mi-fires Grisedale log burner is extremely popular this year. And rightly so. Indeed, this stove ticks all the boxes. We think it looks great even in large fireplaces. With its large glass screen and air wash system, this has become a proven winner. Gone are the days of small double doors and tiny viewing areas. Thankfully dated-looking stove canopies have also become a thing of the past. Almost all of our customers now look for large screens with slim frames. This wood only stove has a steel body. It also has a cast iron door. It is kind to the planet because it is Defra approved and ECO- Design ready.
This Grisedale log burner is from Mi-Fires in Blackpool. The Grisedale stove is the big brother of the Loughrigg and Skiddaw stoves. They are all assembled in the UK and buying this stove helps the UK economy. Additionally, the Grisedale wood burner has a lifetime warranty! With optional top and rear flues, adjustable feet, and five-inch diameter flue, this stove is a favorite amongst stove installers.
Some key features of 5KW Grisedale log burner.
- A+ Energy rating. Despite its large screen it’s 80% efficient.
- Distance to combustibles is 400 mm sides and 250 mm rear.
- Width 490 mm.
- Height 590 mm.
- Depth 332 mm.
- Weight 76 KG.
- 125 mm flue outlet. According, enabling a 5-inch flue liner.
- This log burner will accept a 250 mm log length despite its modest width.
- Suitable for a 12 mm hearth. This stove can be installed freestanding if required.
- ECO-Design compliant. Indeed the Grisedale meets all clean air targets.
- Powerful tertiary airflow for efficiency and clean glass.
- Very low dust particles. All in all, one of the cleanest stoves available.
- Lifetime warranty. Surprisingly, this log burner has a lifetime warranty given its great price.
- Furthermore, it is a great looking stove. No wonder it is so popular.
Winter is coming!
Call Glowing Stoves for a FREE survey and quotation. We supply and install wood burners and multi-fuel stoves in Somerset and Devon.